Job Title: Armor III
Job Type: Full Time
Pay Range: $15 - $18
Benefits: After 90 days
Seekins Precision, LLC is a premier Modern Sporting Rifle (MSR) component manufacturer.
An Armor III will inspect and assemble all Seekins Precision parts including but not limited to MSR rifles, upper halves, lower halves, and subassemblies without supervision. This person must possess the ability to stay on task and work continuously throughout the days changing environment.
Duties will include:
- Inspect and assemble all Seekins Precision parts for inventory.
- Assembly and inspection of all MSR rifles, upper halves, lower halves and subassemblies
- Troubleshoot all Seekins Precision parts, MSR, and upper halves.
- Inspect and ensure that all quality checks are met on MSR assemblies.
- Maintain and control inventory needed for armory.
- Ability to train those with less skills, ability and experience.
- Perform RMA diagnostics and be able to communicate issues
- Ability to perform in shipping department fluently.
- Provide office personal and customers with accurate in-depth tech support on all Seekins Precision products.
- Follow and meet all quality standards.
- Complete required documentation with accurate information.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Test fire MSRs and upper halves
- Inspect, maintain, clean demo MSR’s
- Proactively managing inventory
- Ability to identify type of material coatings and classifications
- Thorough knowledge of EZ arms keeper
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Safety, Quality, Health and the Environment.
- Ability to prove proficiency in duties of Armor II.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic math skills and the ability to read and write legibly in English.
- Experience using most types of MSR tools.
- Recognize and utilize tools effectively.
- Knowledge and understanding of MSR rifles and components.
- Ability to take work instructions from supervisor to complete tasks assigned in a timely manner.
- Ability to work unsupervised for days in a row after being tasked and lined out at the beginning of the week.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team oriented and the ability to deal with a wide variety of personalities and communication styles.
- Previously completed MSR platform armors classes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to lift or move 25 lbs regularly.
- Ability to stand, walk and sit throughout the workday.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms; use hands to manipulate, handle or feel material.
- Must have the ability and willingness to work AM and PM hours. (Days, Swing, Weekend Days, Weekend Swing).
- Willingness to work overtime hours as required.