Job Title: Shipping/Assembly Tech I
Job Type: Full Time
Pay Range: $9.00 - $13.00
Benefits: After 90 days
Supervisor: Shipping and Receiving Supervisor
Company Description: Seekins Precision, LLC is a premier Modern Sporting Rifle (MSR) component manufacturer.
Responsibilities: A Shipping Tech I will correctly identify, inspect and safely package all parts shipping to coating or a customer. Must possess the ability to stay on task and work continuously throughout the days changing environment.
Duties will include:
- Identify, inspect and safely package all parts shipping outbound.
- Help receive all incoming packages.
- Correctly pull and package customer’s orders.
- Inform supervisor of low inventory levels prior to reorder quantity level.
- Inspect, assemble, and package all Seekins Precision individual parts for inventory.
- Ability to learn to assemble all MSR rifles, upper and lower halves.
- Help inspect and ensure that all quality checks are met on MSR assemblies.
- Utilize calipers to accurately measure parts and ensure dimensions are within print specifications.
- Inform supervisor of low inventory levels in advance to stock out.
- Follow and meet all quality standards.
- Complete and maintain required documentation with legible and accurate information.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Accurately and completely perform physical inventory duties.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Safety, Quality, Health and the Environment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic math skills and the ability to read and write legibly in English.
- Recognize and utilize tools effectively.
- Must stay on task and work continuously throughout the days changing environment.
- Ability to take work instructions from supervisor to complete tasks assigned in a timely manner.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team oriented and the ability to deal with a wide variety of personalities and communication styles.
- Work experience in a shipping/receiving department.
- Knowledge and understanding of MSR rifles and components.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks.
- Ability to lift or move 25 lbs regularly.
- Ability to stand, walk and sit throughout the workday.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms; use hands to manipulate, handle or feel material.
- Must have the ability and willingness to work AM and PM hours. (Days, Swing, Weekend Days, Weekend Swing).
- Willingness to work overtime hours as required.