Job Title: Composites Tech
Job Type: Full Time
Pay Range: $13 - $17 DOE
Benefits: After 90 days
Seekins Precision, LLC is a premier Modern Sporting Rifle (MSR) component manufacturer.
A Composites Tech will operate, setup, troubleshoot and repair multi-axis CNC mill (horizontal and vertical) and CNC lathe machinery to produce quality, high volume parts in a safe and productive manner. Ability to check, inspect and process parts (filing, aligning, fitting) using a wide variety of hand tools. Fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures. The normal work schedule will be Monday through Thursday from 6 am to 4:30 pm with a half hour lunch period.
- Laying up Carbon Fiber into molds or mandrels
- Cutting carbon fiber patterns for layups
- Sanding and filing carbon fiber parts
- Measuring and inspecting carbon fiber parts for accuracy
- Casting silicone shapes for the layup process
- Polishing and maintaining aluminum molds
- Curing parts at temperatures up to 350°F
- Maintaining a clean work environment
- Ability to show attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Intermediate math skills.
- The ability to read and write in English.
- Ability to read and understand blue prints for inspections.
- Recognize and utilize tools effectively.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems.
- Ability to take work instructions from a lead or supervisor to complete tasks assigned.
- Applicable communication skills and team oriented.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms; use hands to manipulate, handle or feel material.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Two years manufacturing or equivalent experience in the above duties.
- Experience using different types of inspection gauges.
- Experience in composites manufacturing.
Benefits (after 90 days):
- Full medical and dental benefits for the employee paid by the company
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Employee discounts
You must be able to successfully complete a background check and drug test and legally own a firearm.
Please include a cover letter or a resume objective on why you would like to work at Seekins Precision!