Frequently Asked Questions
- Coupon Codes
Coupon Codes can be entered on the Shopping Cart page located at the top of the site.
Note: Coupon code discounts can't be combined with any other discounts, and will be disabled during scheduled sales (e.g. Black Friday).
- What are your hours of operation?
Seekins Precision customer service representatives are here to help you Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00PM Pacific Standard Time, excluding holidays. Our Showroom hours are from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM, Pacific Standard Time, Monday to Thursday.
- How can I obtain a MIL / LEO discount?
To receive our 10% MIL / LEO discount, you must email us from a MIL / LEO government-issued email or email a copy of your credentials to email@example.com. Once approved, we will enable the discount on your account.
*The MIL / LEO discount will not be applied to orders that have already been processed.
- Are all items appearing on the website in stock?
We keep our website inventory as up to date as possible. Should you place an order for a product that is out of stock, your credit card will not be charged until the time of invoice / shipping.
- Do you require a minimum order amount?
We do not have a minimum order requirement for our consumer store.
- How do I order from the website?
Our products are categorized as Rifles, Complete Uppers, Parts & Accessories, and Apparel. You will need to register prior to creating an order on our site. Once you have done so, browse the site as follows:
- Click a product in which you are interested.
- Review product details.
- Select configurable options available for the product (e.g., Caliber, Barrel Finish, etc.). Note: Some products may not have any configurable options.
- Type in the quantity you wish to purchase.
- Click the Add to Cart button. Note: If you have trouble adding the product to your cart, take note of whether the product’s availability is In Stock, Backordered, or Out of Stock.
- Read the Terms and Agreements.
- Click the Cart link in the upper right corner of the page to check out. You may still edit your order at this point (e.g., change the quantity or remove an item from the cart). You may also calculate Shipping and / or enter a coupon code here.
- When you are ready to purchase, click the Proceed to Checkout button and fill in the necessary Billing Information, Shipping Information, Shipping Method, and Payment Information fields.
- The Order Review page will appear once you have filled out the required information. Click the Place Order button to complete your order.
- To review your order after placing it, log in to the website, and click My Account from the home page.
Note: Serialized products, such as Lowers, Rifles and Complete Upper Receivers, require FFL information to be emailed to our Sales department prior to order processing and shipping.
- Where can I address my export questions?
Please feel free to email Seekins Precision: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Torque Specs for Parts
- Steel Nut is 50 ft. lbs on all applications.
- BAR / MCSR is one gas tube hole from hand tight.
- Ring clamp is 50-55 inch lbs. Ring cap is 20 inch lbs.
- Scope base is 15 inch lbs.
- Any rail screws are 20-25 inch lbs
- Wrench Sizes
- Steel Barrel Nut is 1 1/8” crowfoot.
- SP10 Steel Barrel Nut is 1 3/8" crowfoot.
- NOXs Barrel Nut is 1 1/4" crowfoot.
- MCSR/BAR Nut is a 2-Pin Armorers Wrench
- Rail screws are a T20.
- Rings screws are T25 for 30mm and up.
- 1” ring screws are T25 for the clamps and T20 for the caps.
- Scope Base screws are T15.
- Lower Rear takedown screw require .050 allen
- Lower Trigger take up, jam screws, upper tension screw require 5/64 allen.
- Lower Dowel pins require 1/16 allen.
- What license is required to purchase Rifles?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What are your Shipping methods?
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
- What is your accuracy guarantee ?
- How do you handle products that damaged in shipping or not included in the shipment?
- What is your policy on warranty replacements?
- How do I return or exchange items purchased directly from the Seekins Precision web site?
PURCHASING & SHIPPING
Complete Rifles, Pistols, and Lower Receivers can only be shipped to Federal Firearms License (FFL) holders. Please email a signed copy of your license to email@example.com prior to invoincing / shipment, referencing your name and order number. Military and Law Enforcement Officers, please email a signed copy of your exemption certificate to the same email address.
Note: A FFL is a license that enables an individual or company to engage in a business pertaining to the manufacture of firearms and ammunition or the interstate and intrastate sale of firearms. Holding an FFL to engage in such activities has been a legal requirement in the United States since the enactment of the Gun Control Act of 1968: [https://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/licensees-conduct-of-business.html]
We accept MasterCard, VISA and American Express cards.
All of our orders are delivered via Fedex. We do not ship outside of United States’ consecutive 50 states. We do not ship to U.S. territories or to military APO / FPO addresses at this time. For any questions concerning shipping out of the United States, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
To expedite an order, please call or email sales prior to invoicing / shipment at email@example.com. (Note: Additional shipping charges will apply.)
WARRANTY - RETURNS & EXCHANGES
The Seekins Precision warranty is about taking care of you, our valued customer. From the point of sale to the day when you can no longer pull the trigger on your favorite rifle, we want you to be fully satisfied with the product you purchased. This is our promise to you:
We will repair or replace your Seekins Precision brand product in the event it becomes damaged or defective, free of charge. If an instance arises where your product cannot be repaired, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition.
In our view, life happens and when damage occurs to your valued firearms and accessories, it doesn’t matter whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. If it says Seekins Precision on the product, you can count on the Seekins Precision warranty.
Beyond MOA Guarantee
Ask not what your rifle can do for you, ask [yourself] what you can do with your rifle.
A gun is only as innovative as the manufacturer, accurate as the optics, and reliable as the shooter. We hold up our end of the deal, and wholeheartedly guarantee that this rifle will suit your needs as a sportsman.
We refuse to lump our customers into a singular category guaranteeing them 1/2 MOA at 100 yards. The way we look at it, you can’t put a price on accuracy. We recognize and have considered that each of our customer’s demands are unique, and therefore refuse to send a cookie-cutter guarantee out with each new rifle. So long as it’s a Seekins rifle, unrivaled innovation and out of the box precision is our assurance.
Our Beyond MOA Guarantee is ultimately your satisfaction. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your rifles performance, we will send you an RMA form, shipping label, and field test the rifle ourselves, because that is nothing short of the Glen Seekins standard. If the rifle carries a defect, we will repair the rifle or replace it.
If a part is missing from the shipment or was damaged while in route, please let us know and we will send you a new product immediately.
To begin the return process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need the following to process your return:
- Order number
- Phone number
- Reason for return
We strive to make the highest quality parts in the industry and want you to be satisfied with your order. Warranty issues have top priority in cases of replacement or repair. Please contact email@example.com with your contact information (name, address, phone number), and detail your warranty issue. When applicable, we will provide a UPS return label, as well. The refund policy does not apply if the product was not purchased directly from Seekins Precision, however we will gladly work with you to get your product either reapaired or replaced regardless of where you purchased the item from.
Note: Returns/Exchanges are solely at our discretion upon evaluation of the product and/or inquiry. Sales tax and shipping charges are non-refundable. Once we receive your return, our Returns Department will address the issue and repair, replace or the product as necessary. Please note that we strive to keep our return turnaround time to a minimum; however, stock availability and production schedule will determine how quickly the return is processed.
Should you wish to return or exchange an item, we will happily assist you in doing so. If you require or request a refund, it must be completed within the first 30 days of purchase from Seekins Precision. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information (name, address, phone number), and detail your reason for return. Should your request meet the return criteria, we will provide you an RMA form to fill out and send back with the part you wish to return. The refund policy does not apply if the product was not purchased directly from Seekins Precision and refund/exchange cannot be completed if the product has been modified, installed, misused or has been damaged by accident, abuse or misapplication.