Job Title: Inspector II
Job Type: Full Time
Pay Range: $12.00 - $16.00
Benefits: After 90 days
Seekins Precision, LLC is a premier Modern Sporting Rifle (MSR) component manufacturer.
An Inspector II will correctly inspect all Seekins Precision parts in a safe and productive manner. This person must possess the ability to stay on task and work continuously throughout the days changing environment.
Duties will include those of an Inspector I and:
- First article inspection on all parts, visually and dimensionally to quality management standards
- Attention to detail inspection
- Ability to see small imperfections
- Ability to operate CMM
- Help assist those with less skills, ability and experience as needed
- Able to teach deburring and processing parts
- Skilled to determine thread size and pitch
- Ability to assemble products
- Accurately input & record data
- Define defects and gather information
- Strong communication with shift lead
- Assist in troubleshooting RMA’s
- Verify measuring equipment
- Follow and uphold all quality standards.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Safety, Quality, Health and the Environment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic math skills and the ability to read and write legibly in English.
- Basic understanding of firearms and safe firearm handling.
- Recognize and utilize tools effectively.
- Basic Microsoft Suite Experience
- Prior Experience in Quality Control
- Ability to take work instructions from supervisor to complete tasks assigned in a timely manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team oriented and the ability to deal with a wide variety of personalities and communication styles.
- Experience using most types of MSR tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of MSR rifles and components.
- Previously completed MSR platform armors classes.
- Ability to lift or move 50 lbs regularly.
- Ability to stand, walk and sit throughout the workday.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms; use hands to manipulate, handle or feel material.
- Must have the ability and willingness to work AM and PM hours. (Days, Swing, Weekend Days, Weekend Swing).
- Willingness to work overtime hours as required.