At a Glance
The SBR8 is ideal for quiet and quick sport shooting, short range competitions, and home defense. The lower receiver offers ambidextrous controls maximizing efficient manipulation of the weapon from either side. The SBR8 is NOW AVAIBLE in 7 head-turning, semi-custom color options to match your style. This carbine is designed specifically for use with a suppressor (not included)
- Weight: 6.5lbs
- 300BLK 8" 1:8 twist 5R 416 Stainless Steel
- Receivers: IMRT-R upper/SP223 lower 7075 billet
- Handgaurd: 12" MCSR MLOK
- Gas Block: Seekins Low Profile Adjustable Gas Block
- Trigger: Timney trigger, single stage set at 3lbs
- Colors: Armorer Black, FDE, OD Green Sniper Gray, Battle Worn FDE, Battle Worn OD Green
- Finish: Black oxide coating
- Stock: Odin Works Close Quarters Stock
FFL Holder Note
If you proceed with this order, it means that you fully understand that we observe and follow all local, state and federal laws. It is your responsibility that you understand your own state limitations and are willing to comply with them.
Seekins Precision will not ship your order until we have contacted you and arranged shipping to a valid FFL. Please note that your local FFL might have additional transfer fees.