Seekins Precision’s next phase of Unrivaled Innovation--the HAVAK ELEMENT. Drawing on years of precision AR rifle experience and the unparalleled success of our HAVAK line, Seekins Precision has created the hybrid, ultra-light-weight hunting rifle. Using aerospace grade 7075 aluminum to encase high strength stainless steel and our Mountain Hunter contoured fluted barrel, this rifle weighs in at a mere 5.5lbs. When combined with Seekins’ Lifetime and Shooter Satisfaction Guarantees, this lightweight HAVAK puts you in your ELEMENT.
Short Actions: Barrel length 21", 5 round Magpul detachable PMAG
• 6mm Creedmoor / 1:8 twist
• 6.5mm Creedmoor / 1:8 twist
• 6.5 PRC / 1:8 twist (3 round carbon fiber magazine)
• .308 Win / 1:11.25 twist
○ Weight: 5.5lbs
○ Barrel: Mountain Hunter, spiral fluted 5R 416 stainless steel
○ Trigger: Timney Elite Hunter set at 2.5lbs
○ Color: Element Camo
○ Finish: Anodized armorer black action, bead blasted barrel
○ Stock: Seekins Carbon Composite Stock
○ Threaded Muzzle: 5/8 x 24
○ Integrated recoil lug, 20 MOA rail, and bubble level
○ M16 style extractor
○ 4 locking lugs, 90-degree bolt throw
○ Removable bolt head (Magnum or Standard)
○ Extended cartridge overall length (COAL) allowing up to 3.14" with Seekins carbon fiber magazines
FFL Holder Note
If you proceed with this order, it means that you fully understand that we observe and follow all local, state and federal laws. It is your responsibility that you understand your own state limitations and are willing to comply with them.
Seekins Precision will not ship your order until we have contacted you and arranged shipping to a valid FFL. Please note that your local FFL might have additional transfer fees.