NOXs Billet 16"
At a Glance
The NOXs Billet is to upper receivers what the HMMV is to sport utility vehicles. Designed from the drawing board up as a high performance platform, the manufacturing and features are a wish list for the perfect rifle or carbine.
The upper receiver is CNC machined from a solid billet of 7075-T6 aluminum to Seekins Precision exceptional standards, far exceeding Mil-Spec requirements. The receiver and included NOXs handguard top rails are seamless, providing monolithic receiver performance and maximum optics and accessory mounting options. Both the receiver and handguard are Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized matte black.
Extremely lightweight and infinitely adaptable because of the M-LOK attachment system, the included NOXs hand guard is perfect for tactical and competition use. Precision machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, it features a seamless top Picatinny rail and M-LOK slots at 3, 6 and 9 O’clock positions for solid mounting of accessories where needed.
Combat Billet Uppers come standard with a match grade, stainless steel barrel in .223 Wylde. Unlike conventional upper receivers, the Combat Billet gas system can be finely tuned for performance and reliability because of the included Seekins Precision Adjustable Gas Block. The gas block and tube are melonite coated for reliability and ease of maintenance. Seekins highly effective melonite coated flash hider is also included.
NOXs Billet uppers are compatible with Mil-Spec lower receivers and most aftermarket rail systems.
- CNC Machined from solid 7075-T6 Billet aluminum
- Aggressive unique design lines only offered on Seekins Precision Billet uppers
- M4 Feed Ramps
- Mil-Spec Full length 1913 picatinny top rail that allows seamless mounting with hand guard
- Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Match Grade Stainless Steel barrel
- Melonited Adjustable Gas Block, Gas tube and M16 Bolt Carrier Group
- Seekins Flash Hider
- 5 Machined in Anti-Rotation QD sling mounts
- Scalloped rails to remove all sharp edges for comfort