Job Title: Social Media Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
Pay Range: $12 - $16
Benefits: After 90 days
Seekins Precision, LLC is a premier Modern Sporting Rifle (MSR) component manufacturer.
Social media coordinators are responsible for creating effective communication and relationships between the company and customers, mainly through social media platforms. They oversee client correspondence and resolve customer inquiries through social media platforms in a timely manner. Coordinator will posting and interacting with our customer and need to have an energetic personality with a strong customer service focused approach with a thick skin and great sense of humor.
Duties will include:
- Posting and maintaining social media marketing avenues; focusing on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Forums and web descriptions.
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach)
- Live streaming will be essential; so must be comfortable in front of the camera as well.
- Communicating in a professional, but unique social media "voice" directly aligned with the public.
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive potential customers to our venues.
- Mail Chimp Email Campaigns
- Have a strong passion for creative writing with the ability to produce a blog entry from scratch or with a specific topic.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic understanding of firearms and safe firearm handling.
- Customer Skills (writing, answer phones, walk-in customers)
- Ability to take work instructions from supervisor to complete tasks assigned in a timely manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team oriented and the ability to deal with a wide variety of personalities and communication styles.
- Excellent writing skills and strong proofreading capabilities
- Strong marketing foundation knowledge
- Organized and can work independently
- Have an over-the-top customer service attitude
- Strong understanding and ability to utilize all social media avenues, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Public Speaking and personable
- Experience using most types of MSR tools.
- Experience in graphic design.
- Knowledge and understanding of MSR rifles and components.
- Previously completed MSR platform armors classes.
- An advanced understanding of web technology and how it supports marketing.
- Ability to stand, walk and sit throughout the workday.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms; use hands to manipulate, handle or feel material.
- Must have the ability and willingness to work AM and PM hours. (Days, Swing, Weekend Days, Weekend Swing).
- Willingness to work overtime hours as required.
- Travel will be required