Job Title: Shipping/Coating Tech I
Job Type: Full Time
Benefits: After 90 days
Seekins Precision, LLC is a premier Modern Sporting Rifle (MSR) component manufacturer.
A Shipping/Receiving Lead will correctly identify, inspect, safely package and ship all parts going to coating or a customer. Must possess the ability to stay on task and work continuously throughout the days changing environment.
Duties will include:
- Inspect, ship and package all parts going to coating using Quickbooks, through creating purchase orders.
- Correctly enter and help maintain EZ Arms keeper with all serialized parts.
- Help maintain Return Material Authorization forms (RMA’s) and assure customers are contacted when we receive their RMA.
- Receive all incoming packages and enter into inventory while closing out all purchase orders correctly in Quickbooks.
- Correctly pull and package customer’s orders through the use of Quickbooks.
- Maintain and ship orders in a correct and accurate first in first out (FIFO) method.
- Maintain graphs on blue wall for shipping department.
- Help teach others how to correctly and effectively use Quickbooks to fill in your position when on leave.
- Inform supervisor of low inventory levels with plenty of time before running out of parts in shipping department.
- Help reorder necessary shipping supplies with supervisors’ approval.
- Help assemble parts in the armory as needed.
- Follow and meet all quality standards.
- Complete and maintain required documentation with legible and accurate information.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Safety, Quality, Health and the Environment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic math skills and the ability to read and write legibly in English.
- Recognize and utilize tools effectively.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to use Quickbooks without direct supervision.
- Ability to take work instructions from supervisor to complete tasks assigned in a timely manner.
- Successfully completed at least one year as a shipping-receiving tech 1.
- Work experience in a shipping/receiving department.
- Knowledge and understanding of MSR rifles and components.
- Previously completed Quickbooks classes
- Ability to lift or move 25 lbs regularly.
- Ability to stand, walk and sit throughout the workday.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms; use hands to manipulate, handle or feel material.
- Must have the ability and willingness to work AM and PM hours. (Days, Swing, Weekend Days, Weekend Swing).
- Willingness to work overtime hours as required.