At Seekins Precision we develop and manufacturing industry changing products in a fast paced environment. As the project coordinator and scheduler, the desired individual will excel at interacting with all areas of the company to enable successful, on time delivery of these industry changing products. A successful candidate will possess the following personal characteristics:
- Enjoy high-change environment where priorities shift from day to day.
- Positive and respectful in all interactions
- Inspire great success, solutions and ideas
- Be flexible and available to interact and connect with people at all levels of an organization.
The primary job functions will include:
- Material planning and procurement
- Production planning and scheduling
- Create and apply best practice solutions for supply chain processes.
- Develop strong relationships across the company to execute manufacturing & operations plans
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent business experience is required.
- Experience in supply chain and project management preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time
Leadership Skills Required
- Ability to effectively manage multiple responsibilities and changing business needs in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Take ownership and responsibility for actions, behaviors and contributions.
- Strong ability to inspire and motivate management team of direct reports to achieve results.
- Foster a collaborative working environment across teams with the ability to influence.
- Demonstrated coaching, delegating and facilitating skills.