Returns and Warranty
The Seekins Precision warranty is about taking care of you, our valued customer. From the point of sale to the day when you can no longer pull the trigger on your favorite rifle, we want you to be fully satisfied with the product you purchased. This is our promise to you:
We will repair or replace your Seekins Precision brand product in the event it becomes damaged or defective, free of charge. If an instance arises where your product cannot be repaired, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition.
In our view, life happens and when damage occurs to your valued firearms and accessories, it doesn’t matter whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. If it says Seekins Precision on the product, you can count on the Seekins Precision warranty.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
What is your accuracy guarantee ?
Beyond MOA Guarantee
- Ask not what your rifle can do for you, ask [yourself] what you can do with your rifle.
- A gun is only as innovative as the manufacturer, accurate as the optics, and reliable as the shooter. We hold up our end of the deal, and wholeheartedly guarantee that this rifle will suit your needs as a sportsman.
- We refuse to lump our customers into a singular category guaranteeing them 1/2 MOA at 100 yards. The way we look at it, you can’t put a price on accuracy. We recognize and have considered that each of our customer’s demands are unique, and therefore refuse to send a cookie-cutter guarantee out with each new rifle. So long as it’s a Seekins rifle, unrivaled innovation and out of the box precision is our assurance.
- Our Beyond MOA Guarantee is ultimately your satisfaction. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your rifles performance, we will send you an RMA form, shipping label, and field test the rifle ourselves, because that is nothing short of the Glen Seekins standard. If the rifle carries a defect, we will repair the rifle or replace it.
How do you handle products damaged in shipping or not included in the shipment?
If a part is missing from the shipment or was damaged while in route, please let us know and we will send you a new product immediately.
To begin the return process, please contact email@example.com. We will need the following to process your return:
- Order number
- Phone number
- Reason for return
What is your policy on warranty replacements?
We strive to make the highest quality parts in the industry and want you to be satisfied with your order. Warranty issues have top priority in cases of replacement or repair. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information (name, address, phone number), and detail your warranty issue. When applicable, we will provide a return shipping label, as well. The refund policy does not apply if the product was not purchased directly from Seekins Precision, however we will gladly work with you to get your product either reapaired or replaced regardless of where you purchased the item from.
Note: Returns/Exchanges are solely at our discretion upon evaluation of the product and/or inquiry. Sales tax and shipping charges are non-refundable. Once we receive your return, our Returns Department will address the issue and repair, replace or the product as necessary. Please note that we strive to keep our return turnaround time to a minimum; however, stock availability and production schedule will determine how quickly the return is processed.
How do I return or exchange items purchased directly from the Seekins Precision web site?
Should you wish to return or exchange an item, we will happily assist you in doing so. If you require or request a refund, it must be completed within the first 30 days of purchase from Seekins Precision. Please contact email@example.com with your contact information (name, address, phone number), and detail your reason for return. Should your request meet the return criteria, we will provide you an RMA form to fill out and send back with the part you wish to return. The refund policy does not apply if the product was not purchased directly from Seekins Precision and refund/exchange cannot be completed if the product has been modified, installed, misused or has been damaged by accident, abuse or misapplication.
If you have purchased a Seekins Precision product outside of the USA and that product becomes damaged or rendered inoperable, the Seekins Precision Lifetime Repair or Replace Warranty is still in effect. The import/export process, shipping, and any associated fees fees that may occur are not covered by Seekins Precision.