Every day at Seekins Precision, we work toward perfection, and the release of the HIT brings us closer than anyone has gotten so far. We are not shy to say our new HIT rifle is the most innovative bolt rifle available anywhere, and that’s the feedback we’ve gotten from professional shooters who received a sneak peek. The HIT is not a hunting action slapped into a new, fancy stock--the HIT is a purpose-built chassis rifle with a load of features included for utility, ease-of-use, and affordability.
The heart of any rifle is the action, and the HIT’s action is silky smooth. With an integrated 20moa rail, recoil lug, extended thread tenon and flat bottom, its superior strength requires no need for bedding into our chassis. Our precise manufacturing abilities allow us to guarantee headspace while offering a solution for the shooter to effortlessly change barrels. Barrel specifications are available open-source to anyone who wants to offer a drop-in barrel. For the shooter, this offers endless options, and the best part: no more waiting for your armorer or gunsmith! Our toolless bolt will let you swap from standard to magnum calibers whenever you want. The chassis is extremely comfortable with toolless adjustability, foldable when you want to put it inside your favorite pack, and built to exceed your expectations. For competition shooters, there will be a pro model available with upgraded components, and exciting competition incentives coming soon.
Call our friendly customer service team for details and to order one: 208-743-3400. And don’t forget—like all of our products, the HIT is backed by our legendary forever guarantee.
- Weight: 11.5lbs
- Length 43 1/2 inches
- Length folded 34 1/2 inches
- Changeable bolt head
- M16 style extractor
- Quick-change barrel system
- Integrated 20MOA Picatinny rail
- Integrated recoil lug
- R700 trigger compatibility
- Extended barrel thread tenon
- Dust door
- Toolless length of pull adjustment
- Toolless cheek height adjustment
- Recoil pad fully adjustable
- Carbon fiber cheek piece
- Bag rider
- Adjustable height magazine latch
- Folding stock over bolt
- M-LOK pattern forearm
- Enhanced magwel design for AI pattern mags
- Barricade stop
- AR-style vertical grip
- Optional forward-mounted top rail
- Optional Arca Swiss rail designed specifically for HIT chassis
- 416 SS 24”
- M24 Contour
- 5R rifling
- 5/8-24 muzzle thread with thread protector
- Open-source head space tenon specifications
- Drop-in barrels available
- 6MM GT / 1:8 twist
- 6MM Creedmoor / 1:8 twist
- 6.5MM Creedmoor / 1:8 twist
- 6.5 PRC / 1:8 twist
- 308 Winchester / 1:11.25 twist
FFL Holder Note
If you proceed with this order, it means that you fully understand that we observe and follow all local, state and federal laws. It is your responsibility that you understand your own state limitations and are willing to comply with them.
Seekins Precision will not ship your order until we have contacted you and arranged shipping to a valid FFL. Please note that your local FFL might have additional transfer fees.